I love to bake. I have a few tools that I love to use when I am baking.
I love my new cherry pitter. I can actually do four with mine, with two different size options. There is an attached tray to hold the juice and pits to save a mess. It makes cherry pie so much eaiser!
I love my pastry chopper/scrapper. I use it for herbs, pie crusts, you name it! It's a beautiful thing.
I love my apple corer. Ryan likes this gadget more than me, but it sure is helpful with apple pies!
I love my cookie scoops. I have 3 sizes now. They are great for well, cookies. And cupcakes. And muffins.
I love my Better Homes and Gardens cookbook. My favorite. And it's def. seen some better days. 
And my favorite baking tool...my super duper heavy duty all time amazing, Kitchen Aid Mixer. LOVE IT!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Baking Tools
Posted by Danielle Hawes at 8:55 AM
Labels: Better Homes, Kitchen Aid
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment