
Ryan and I wanted to eat out this weekend. We had planned to just do appetizers, or dessert and maybe a drink. We ended up at Claim Jumper. I was excited to eat there, we hadn't been there in almost two years. We began looking through the menu. Then we found the nutrition facts section. Great! We can figure out the points. Sweet.
Not. Their calories are off the chart high! They have this famous cake that was like 6 layers thick...three thousand calories!!!! For one slice! There was nothing really (besides some vegetables and some things like that) that were below 5 or 6 hundred calories. The average dish was about a thousand calories.
We decided that Claim Jumper was not the place for us, or anyone on Weight Watchers. I settled for the small order of wings (like 500+ calories) and Ryan had the kids fish. We were so surprised when we looked at the nutirtion facts, and well, disappointed.
http://www.claimjumper.com/hypertext/nutritionalfacts.aspx
Monday, July 27, 2009
Claim Jumper
Posted by Danielle Hawes at 8:13 AM
Labels: Restaurant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment