CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Wine...tastes even better with some air


We recently went wine tasting and discovered the coolest new wine gadget. An Aerator. It adds air to the wine, so it's basically decanting it, but instantly. I wasn't a believer until at the winery we were given a taste of a red wine before it went through the aerator, and then after. The difference was incredible. So, I decided I was going to get this for Ryan for his birthday. But they had just released the same thing, only engineered for white wines. I had to get both!! So I did. We tried it last night. It was amazing the difference in both the reds and the whites. These are the greatest wine accessory, besides a cork screw!! I would recommend the investment in one of these to any avid wine drinker.

0 comments: