I love to bake. And I usually try and bake once a week. This weeks attempt: Peach and Blueberry Cobbler (by the way the picture is not of my food...but it looks just like it). I had a few peaches in the fridge that when I ate one, I thought it was a bit tart, so I needed to bake them. Ryan loves blueberries, so I found this Weight Watcher friendly recipe for Peach Blueberry Cobbler. I didn't eat any, but I know it was good, because it didn't last!!! Here is the recipe that I used:
http://www.angelfire.com/journal/wwrecipes/peachand.htm
1 cup low-fat biscuit and baking mix
1/2 cup regular oats
1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/3 cup chilled reduced-calorie stick margarine, cut into small pieces
4 cups frozen sliced peaches
2 cups frozen blueberries
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1. Preheat over to 350º. 2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal (I did this part in my food processor). Set aside. 3. Combine peaches and blueberries in a 2-quart casserole; sprinkle with 1/4 cup sugar. Sprinkle oat mixture evenly over fruit. Bake at 350 º for 45 minutes or until bubbly.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Peaches and Blueberries
Posted by Danielle Hawes at 7:50 AM
Labels: Blueberries, Cobbler, Peaches, Weight Watchers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment