
A couple of nights ago, I made our favorite broccoli stuffed chicken. I decided we needed wine with it, so I chilled our bottle of Maryhill Viognier wine (2008). We picked it up at Christmas and it has been just waiting for us to drink. Now, I have to wait until next time we are in Washington to get a bottle of this liquid gold (not too many places sell Maryhill around here...sad, I know).
This was a great bottle of wine. Ryan doesn't usually like sweet, or white wines. He tends to like the Pinot Gris, or Sauvignon Blanc if he does drink white. This was a nice crisp white wine. Not too dry, not too sweet. In our opinion, it went wonderfully with the broccoli chicken, and then last nights pork and veggies.
Overall, this is a new favorite wine for us. Can't wait to have another glass!
Cheers!
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Wine Review: Viognier
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment