CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Enchiladas

My favorite go to meal is Enchiladas. Beef Enchiladas. My mom has made these for years. It was the first meal I made for Ryan. And they are his favorite meal. This is the meal I make for friends who need food, or when my Sis-in-law had her baby!

Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:
1 lb. Ground Beef
1 Can Refried Beans
1 Can Red Enchilada Sauce
1 Packet Taco Seasoning
8 Large Tortillas
2 C. Shredded Cheese (I use cheddar)

Directions:
Pre-heat oven to 350.
Brown ground beef, add taco seasoning according to package
Add refried beans and heat thoroughly.
Pour half the enchilada sauce in bottom of 9x13 pan
Spoon bean/meat mixture into the tortillas, roll them up
Place in pan, and pour remaining sauce over top
Sprinkle shredded cheese
Bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.

Enjoy!

0 comments: