CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Cookie Extravaganza!!!

A couple of weeks ago one of my co-workers asked me to make some cookies for his son who is at the Naval Academy. So I took on the challenge. My friend suggested a couple of types, I decided to make all of them.

I sent his son two dozen football shaped sugar cookies topped with Royal Icing (I finally got the flooding to work). 2 Dozen each Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Raisin. Then I added a batch of mini brownies. Phew...it was a big task, but I did enjoy myself.

I say my first "baking job" was a big hit!! I got word that some of the guys at the Academy thouroughly enjoyed the cookies!! I am so glad.

Next job: cake and cookies for my Sis in Laws shower!!! Then! I get to decorate cupcakes for my friends wedding in March! My dream of becoming a baker is starting to happen!!! Now, if I could just do it full time!

0 comments: