CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Restaurant In Review


Saturday night I surprised Ryan with dinner at El Gaucho in Bellevue Washington. I had never been, but Ryan had gone once and always told me how wonderful it was.

We have been fortunate enough to go out to some very nice dinners, Portland City Grill, The Carnelian Room in San Francisco, and now at El Gaucho. It was definitely one of the best dining experiences I have ever had. The service was phenomenal. You actually felt like the server really cared about you and what you wanted. And I will say, even though it was my first time eating Fillet Mignon, it was hands down the best steak I have ever had.

The whole meal was an experience. It was delicious, and very enjoyable. We had cocktails before the meal. Caesar salad made table side, steak, amazing mashed potatoes, and banana's foster to end the night.

We will definitely be going to El Gaucho again. YUMMY!

0 comments: