CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Meal Time

I found these adorable cupcakes on Bakerella's blog: (http://www.bakerella.blogspot.com/) so I decided to try them for our family camping trip this past weekend. Here they are from start to finish:

First I made some fries out of sugar cookies.


I rolled them out and cut them into fry shapes.


If they turn out like steak fries like mine did, cut them while they are warm!


Add some sugar to the final product, and your fries are ready to go.


Then I made a batch of brownies. I would bake these on a cookie sheet next time in order to get more "patties"


Cutting the patties.


Hamburgers!!




Then I made some yellow cupcakes.


Cut the cupcake in half and add the brownie. Iadded some frosting to hold them together since I was traveling with them.


Adding some ketchup, mustard and lettuce, just made colored frosting.



Yummy.


I just used a toothpick and white frosting to make the sesame seeds. You could use real ones, I just didn't have any.





One Happy Meal to go please!

0 comments: