
I have had several people ask me for some of my recipes, that are not related to baking. So I have decided that I will post those ones on here...at least sometimes! My baking blog can still be found here. I have not kept up on that one too much either. :)
Anyways, last night I made Broccoli Stuffed Chicken. My friend Farrah made it for me a long time ago, and I think she got it from LA Weight Loss??? Anyways, I don't know too specific of measurements, but here is what I do for just the two of us!
Broccoli Stuffed Chicken:
* 2 Chicken Breasts
* Fresh Chopped Broccoli (the smaller the better) about a cup? I usually just eat the extra! :)
* 1 Tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
* 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
* Grated Cheddar Cheese (a half cup to cup? How much ever you like).
1. Heat oven to 350
2. Pound chicken flat
3. Mix together Broccoli, cheese, garlic and red pepper. Put in middle of chicken
4. Roll Chicken around mixture (I usually add some of the mixture to the top, especially the cheese!)
5. Bake for 30 minutes or so. Depends on how flat your chicken is!
It's delicious, and healthy! I like to serve it with fresh steamed broccoli, or oven roasted with some garlic sea salt. I also add my version of Red Lobster Cheese Biscuits (recipe to come).
Enjoy!
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
I am Back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment