
For our honeymoon we spent a week in Napa and Sonoma Valley. We got to try some of the best wines and see some of the greatest Vineyards. We learned a ton about wine. Not only the technical things but we prefer to drink as well. Ryan learned to appreciate a good white, even a rose. I definitely found some reds that I enjoy. One of our favorite vineyards, and now favorite wines, is Sterling (http://www.sterlingvineyards.com). They have an amazing Cabernet Sauvignon. We also learned about wine decanting. I didn't know much about this process, and well, it's one of those things I am still learning. But Ryan will swear by it. He believes the reds are much better tasting and smelling after sitting in our decanter (his favorite "toy").
Here is an article I found:
http://www.latimes.com/features/food/la-fo-wineair6-2009may06,0,5231460.story?page=1
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
A good glass of Wine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment